Friday, July 30, 2010

Scotch Pink ATG Gun

I have always wanted one of these adhesive applicators but refused to pay the price. I think I was also hoping that someone would create one that was smaller. No such luck. I haven't seen these less than $59 and when Michael's and JoAnn's announced they would carry the pink ATG gun, I have been on the search. My friend, Nancy, found it at our local Michael's. They were gone by the time I got there. Went to another area Michael's and asked one of the stocking employees about it. (There was no display). She went to the back and got one for me. She said they received only 2. Oh brother! It is $34.99 and I was able to use a 40% off coupon.

Anyway....I have heard that buying the off-brand refills is NOT worth it. The adhesive is very stringy. Stick with the Scotch Gold refills and just look for good prices on-line or use a Michael's coupon. They sell them for $9.99. (I think there are 2 in the box) Believe it or not, sometimes I have a hard time trying to find something to use a coupon on.

This adhesive is very sticky. Once you stick your paper down, there is NO moving it. It's there to stay.

I am very happy with it and highly recommend it for scrapbooking, card making and crafts.

2 comments:

  1. I watched your tutorial. The gun works great! I'm not a very crafty person, but for those who are I think this would be a wonderful product. So glad you were able to get it for such a great price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you found one. I love my ATG! Wish my pink one would hurry up and get here!

    ReplyDelete