Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day

Made a run to the thrift store today for their 50% off sale. Couldn't believe all the people lined up outside! Didn't find anything too thrilling there. Went to Goodwill and found a few goodies. This is an OTT Lite. It actually works and I found it for $4.50. I have one on my craft table and LOVE it.
The other fun thing I found was a Stone & Co. purse. Perfect condition and really soft black leather.
It was $6.50.

The last time my sister was here, we went to the thrift store and I found a couple of shirts for my hubby. They were in perfect condition and were only $3.50 ea. As you can see by the label, they were Tommy Bahama!
I can't believe how fast these past 3 days have flown by! I do feel that I got a lot accomplished!
Back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you found an OTT light!! I like the black purse. I can't wait for you to come visit so we can go on THE HUNT for more bargains and treasures. I am on the look out for an Ott light that has outlets in the base of the lamp. I have seen two of them, and I really want one. They used to be sold at a lamp company who went out of business. Can't remember the name right now...but I'd know it if I heard it...

    ReplyDelete