Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Madness

Hi friends....
Couldn't pass up this cute mirror. Can you believe it? $2.39.
Going to put it by the back door as I go out to get in my car. I also found the sign below that I put above the back door. LOVE IT. $1.29
Thrift store for both (of course).


I finally finished another video. It's been a long while since I have done one.
The picture below is of the card that I did for my good friend, Cynthia's birthday. Watch the video for this simple card. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNTHIA.

3 comments:

  1. Cool finds! Pretty card, I know Cynth loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Only suggestion is to tilt the card backwards more, tilting forward it was in shadows and kind of hard to see.

    I liked the little sign too. Very cute, excellent treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Donna sent me over to take a look.

    ReplyDelete